Six Programs. Four Years. Endless Opportunity.
What is A-TECH?
Advanced Technologies Academy is a Career and Technical Academy (CTA) in Clark County School District. The curricular areas align to the theme of “Academics Plus Technology” by strategic use of technology in both the core and program area classes. A-TECH’s mission is to empower a diverse student body by teaching the academic concepts and technological skills necessary to empower students to succeed in a highly competitive, technologically changing world.
A-TECH students embark on a learning experience designed to maximize opportunity and potential. This high-achieving, Nevada Five-Star, and three-time National Blue Ribbon school offers academic distinction and technological excellence to those who choose one of its six college and career preparatory programs.
· Magnet Schools of America: School of Excellence
· U.S. Department of Education: Blue Ribbon School 2003, 2011, 2019
· U.S News and World Report: Gold Medal School
· U.S News and World Report: Top 100 Schools In The United States
· Siemens Award for Advanced Placement
· Nevada Department of Education · Exemplary High School
· Nevada Department of Education · Five Star Reward School
· Highest Proficiency Rates in CCSD In Science, Math, and ELA
· Highest ACT scores in CCSD.
· Many AP Classes with 83% of Students Tested, Passing with a 3,4,or 5
· 95% of A-TECH Graduates Attend 4-Year Colleges and Universities
· Recognized for its Club Participation Rate
· Smaller Classes.
· Sports Participation at Zoned High School.
· Senior Internship Programs.
· College Credit with CSN’s CTE College Credit.
· Over 50 Clubs and Activities.
· Specialized Business and Industry Instructors.