Thank you for visiting our website to obtain information about Advanced Technologies Academy (A-TECH). Admittance to A-TECH is through an application, qualification, and lottery process overseen by the Clark County School District (CCSD) Magnet Schools Office.
For information about A-TECH’s programs and events, please return after October 5, 2020 as we are currently updating information for the 2020-2021 school year. After October 5, you will find the most up-to-date information about our Magnet/CTE Programs, the application process, and hosted events (ie: Magnet Open House, Parent Q&A session, Student Panels, Virtual Tours, etc).
Additional Information about CCSD Magnet Schools
The CCSD Magnet Schools Office hosts a website that will be updated with all the information regarding application, qualification and deadlines. You may also explore all the Magnet, CTE, and Select Schools Programs that CCSD Offers to students.
Additionally, the online application system will open on Monday, October 5 to accept applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
At this time, the CCSD Magnet Department has not yet established an application deadline nor STEM Program academic qualification criteria for the 2020-2021. When this information is available it will be clearly posted on our Prospective Student Website and the CCSD Magnet Department Website.
Beginning in October, the CCSD Magnet Schools Office will begin hosting parent workshop; and will also host the annual Choice Fair. All information about events for parents, students, and families may be found at this website: CCSD Magnet Events.
What is A-TECH?
Advanced Technologies Academy is one of Clark County School District’s Magnet/CTA Schools. It’s curricular areas offer a culture of technology in both the core and program area classes and its mission is to empower a diverse student body by teaching the academic concepts and technological skills necessary to empower students to succeed in a highly competitive, technologically changing world.
A-TECH students embark on a learning experience designed to maximize opportunity and potential. This high-achieving, Blue Ribbon school offers academic distinction and technological excellence to those who choose one of its eight college-preparatory programs.
· Magnet Schools of America: School of Excellence
· U.S. Department of Education: Blue Ribbon School 2003, 2011
· U.S News and World Report: Gold Medal School
· U.S News and World Report: Top 100 Schools In The United States
· Siemens Award for Advanced Placement
· Nevada Department of Education · Exemplary High School
· Nevada Department of Education · Five Star Reward School
· Highest Proficiency Rates in CCSD In Science, Math, and ELA
· Many AP Classes with 83% of Students Tested, Passing with a 3,4,or 5
· 95% of A-TECH Graduates Attend 4-Year Colleges and Universities
· Recognized for its Club Participation Rate
· Smaller Classes.
· Sports Participation at Zoned High School.
· Senior Internship Programs.
· College Credit with CSN’s CTE College Credit.
· Over 50 Clubs and Activities.
· Specialized Business and Industry Instructors.