Are you bilingual? If you are a bilingual senior you may be eligible to earn the Nevada Seal of Biliteracy award. This award includes a medallion to wear for graduation, a seal affixed to your diploma, a notation on your transcript and a certificate of recognition. If you have already passed AP Spanish or AP Chinese you automatically qualify. If not, you will need to apply online using the QR code posted in the Foreign Language Hall by December 19th. See Ms. Carlton or Ms. Moore if you have further questions.

Posted by Webmaster