Records Request – Former Students

Former students must request records online at Mail, phone, or fax requests will no longer be accepted. Same day service is not available. The first request is complimentary. Each additional request requires a non-refundable $5.00 money order made payable to the Clark County School District. Current A-TECH students should see the registrar, Grace Gaston, for student records.