Deadline varies per country
Official Scholarship Website: http://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/about/foreign-fulbright
Deadline varies per country
The Department of Chemical Engineering has up to 10 fully-funded scholarships
Deadline Round 2: 30 April
FULL TUITION DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS*
Apply by May 1,2019
Stop by the Counseling Department to get info on summer school! Registration starts on April 8th and cost $125 per half credit.
- Senate Congressional Debate – Yaseen Shah
- House Congressional Debate – Matthew Vogel
- House Congressional Debate – Jefrin Jojan
- Lincoln Douglas Debate – Phillip Irving
- Original Oratory – Jaden Nguyen
- Dramatic Interpretation – Jacob Kessler
- Lincoln Douglas Debate – Jonah Gentleman
- House Congressional Debate – David Johnson
- House Congressional Debate – Sean Im
- House Congressional Debate – Alejandro Gonzalez Duran
- House Congressional Debate – Joanna Bieda
- House Congressional Debate – Steven Waker
- Foreign Extemporaneous Speaking – Ariana Boorboor
- US Extemporaneous Speaking – David Johnson
- US Extemporaneous Speaking – Yaseen Shah
- Duo Interpretation – Janette Lopez Ramos and Hayden (Bree) Lamoureu
Congratulations to Yosmerith Hoyos who is featured on the Clark County School District as A-TECH’s 2019 Star Graduate
Congratulations to the following students who were selected as Student of the Month for March: Kevin Graeser, Hannah Nelson,
The Horatio Alger Association is now accepting student applications for its career and technical scholarships until June 15. This year, the association will award 1,020 new CTE scholars to pursue their academic programs at community colleges and nonprofit institutions with a maximum award amount of $2,500 depending on the length of program and need of the student.
Have completed high school (or earned a high school equivalency credential)
Will be enrolled in eligible program in Fall 2019
Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a career or technical program (up to 2 years) at an accredited non-profit post-secondary institution in the United States
Demonstrated critical financial need (must be eligible to receive the Federal Pell grant as determined by completion of the FAFSA)
Demonstrated perseverance in overcoming adversity
Be under the age of 30
Be a United States citizen
Funds may be used for tuition, fees, books and supplies. All scholarship funds are paid directly to the institution on behalf of the recipient.
(pictured above, left to right: Karlyn Carlisi, Jaden Nguyen, William McAdorey, Gabriela Zeidler, Emma Mayo, Adriana Cazas, Jason Park, Desiree Vasquez, and Alex Pilks!)
CONGRATULATIONS to A-TECH’s Purple Team, as it triumphed at the Nevada State Mock Trial Competition and became the STATE MOCK TRIAL CHAMPIONS! The team will now travel to Athens, Georgia, May 15-19, to represent the state of Nevada at the National Mock Trial Competition!
IN ADDITION, Jason Park was awarded one of only three Best Counsel Awards for the State Competition!
Congratulations Mavericks and Mrs. Bouchard!
Registration deadline: June 1, 2019
Enroll @ tryengineeringinstitute.ieee.org