- Rochester Institute of Technology Fall Open House Programs
Saturday, September 29
Monday, October 8
Saturday, November 10
Friday, December 7
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Film Club
“Do you enjoy acting, filming, or editing? Or even want to gain experience for your future youtube career? Film Club is the place for you! We meet on Wednesdays after school in Mr. Gearhart’s room 401! Everyone is welcome!”
- American University (For Juniors and Seniors)
Thursday, November 1, 2018
11:00 am – 11:45 am
- Blue Health Cards
Please turn in your blue Health Information sheet ASAP to the health office.
- Fright Fest at 6 Flags Magic Mountain
Hey Mavericks. Friday is the last day to pay for the early bird price of $150 for Fright Fest at 6 Flags Magic Mountain, on Nevada Day October 26th. The trip is open to all A-TECH students. Price includes transportation, admission and a T-shirt.
- University of Wisconsin at Madison
The will be a representative from the University of Wisconsin at Madison on Campus Tuesday, October 2 at 9:02 am.
- Williams College
The will be a representative from Williams College on Campus Tuesday, September 18 at 1:22 pm.
- UNR – Senior Presentation
The will be representatives from UNR on Campus Tuesday, September 25 at 9:02 am. This is the UNR Senior Presentation.
- Boston University
The will be a representative from Boston University on Campus Tuesday, September 18 at 11:50 am.
- ASVAB for Seniors- September 28thThis year all seniors will be taking the ASVAB on September 28th in the SAC from 7:25 AM to 10:30 AM. It is a free test! A few seniors took this test last year but we would like them to take it again for a better score. Students with Open Periods in the morning will be allowed to come to school early to take this test.The ASVAB is a comprehensive career exploration program which will help our students explore career choices. After taking this test students will also have access to programs that will help them with the ACT and SAT.This year the ASVAB has become especially important because it gives our students another way to obtain the Career Ready endorsement for the new College and Career Ready Diploma which the State has recently implemented. Students with a score of fifty and above in the ASVAB will be considered “Career Ready”
- Meal Benefit Applications – Free and Reduced Lunch
A meal benefit application must be completed each year to determine eligibility to receive free or reduced-priced meals during the 2018-2019 school year. Meal benefits will expire on September 24, 2018 if a new application is not submitted. Students may purchase breakfast for $1.50 or lunch for $3.25.
Please go to www.myschoolapps.com to complete the meal benefit application. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-819-7556 if you have any questions.