- American University (For Juniors and Seniors)
Thursday, November 1, 2018
11:00 am – 11:45 am
- Blue Health Cards
Please turn in your blue Health Information sheet ASAP to the health office.
- Raising Canes
Raising Canes will be sold Friday 09/21/18 during both lunches on a first come first serve basis. If you pre-paid for Canes your
lunch will be placed aside for pick-up.
- Fright Fest at 6 Flags Magic Mountain sponsored by FBLA
Hey Mavericks. Fright Fest at 6 Flags Magic Mountain sponsored by FBLA will be on Nevada Day October 26th. The trip is open to all A-TECH students so get your early bird payment of $150.00 to the banker by Friday September 21st. This trip sold out fast last year so buy your ticket ASAP.
- Boba Smoothies
DECA will be selling Boba smoothies on Monday, Tuesday and Friday starting Monday 9/14/2018 for $5. Come and support your A-TECH DECA club.
- Fright Fest at 6 Flags Magic Mountain
Hey Mavericks. Friday is the last day to pay for the early bird price of $150 for Fright Fest at 6 Flags Magic Mountain, on Nevada Day October 26th. The trip is open to all A-TECH students. Price includes transportation, admission and a T-shirt.
- Technology Student Association
Interested in enhancing your technology and leadership skills? Come and join TSA where you can compete on local, state, and national levels as well as receive recognition through TSA’s honor society, scholarships and achievement programs. TSA includes many different categories such as music production, video game design, and more you can compete in. For more information visit: http://tsaweb.org/
We meet each Friday Morning at 7:10 am in Mr. Mayo’s Room 322 and Thursday during assistance in Room 802.
We will see you there!”
Date:Wednesday, October 10th from 7:25 AM to 11:00 AM
Location: Rooms TBA by Friday, October 5th
Who: ALL SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS
Cost: $20.00 Sophomores and juniors sign up with the School Banker and pay $20.00 or pay at the A-TECH webstore at www.atawebstore.com between August 28th and September 21st.
Contact Mr. Gokul in the Counseling Office
- A-TECH College Night – Thursday, September 20
A-TECH College Night for seniors and their parents will be on Thursday, September 20th, from 5:30-7:00pm in the Lecture Hall. Get the latest information about college admissions, scholarships, and financial aid. College representatives from UNR, UNLV, NSC, and CSN will be available to talk to you and to answer all your questions.
- University of Wisconsin at Madison
The will be a representative from the University of Wisconsin at Madison on Campus Tuesday, October 2 at 9:02 am.
- Williams College
The will be a representative from Williams College on Campus Tuesday, September 18 at 1:22 pm.
- UNR – Senior Presentation
The will be representatives from UNR on Campus Tuesday, September 25 at 9:02 am. This is the UNR Senior Presentation.
- Boston University
The will be a representative from Boston University on Campus Tuesday, September 18 at 11:50 am.
- ASVAB for Seniors- September 28thThis year all seniors will be taking the ASVAB on September 28th in the SAC from 7:25 AM to 10:30 AM. It is a free test! A few seniors took this test last year but we would like them to take it again for a better score. Students with Open Periods in the morning will be allowed to come to school early to take this test.The ASVAB is a comprehensive career exploration program which will help our students explore career choices. After taking this test students will also have access to programs that will help them with the ACT and SAT.This year the ASVAB has become especially important because it gives our students another way to obtain the Career Ready endorsement for the new College and Career Ready Diploma which the State has recently implemented. Students with a score of fifty and above in the ASVAB will be considered “Career Ready”
- Meal Benefit Applications – Free and Reduced Lunch
A meal benefit application must be completed each year to determine eligibility to receive free or reduced-priced meals during the 2018-2019 school year. Meal benefits will expire on September 24, 2018 if a new application is not submitted. Students may purchase breakfast for $1.50 or lunch for $3.25.
Please go to www.myschoolapps.com to complete the meal benefit application. You can also email email@example.com or call 1-800-819-7556 if you have any questions.