Advanced Technologies Academy - Magnet Open House
If you missed our Magnet Open House you can find a summary of what was discussed with prospective students and their families using the link below.
The mission of Advanced Technologies Academy is to empower a diverse student body to succeed in a competitive world by promoting academic concepts, technological skills, and ethical behavior.
all-day Semester Exams – Review Day – Mo...
Semester Exams – Review Day – Mo...
Dec 16 all-day
Monday, December 16 (Review Day – Modified Full Day) Period 1 7:25 – 8:25 Period 2 8:29 – 9:29 Period 3 9:33 – 10:33 1st Lunch 10:33 – 11:03 Lunch based on 6th period Period[...]
all-day Semester Exams – Full Day – Fina...
Semester Exams – Full Day – Fina...
Dec 17 all-day
Tuesday, December 17 (Full Day – Final Exams) Period 1 7:25-9:05 Semester Exam Period 3 9:20-11:05 Semester Exam 1st Lunch 11:00-11:30 Lunch based on 5th period Period 5 11:35-12:40 Review Period Period 5 11:05-12:10 Review[...]
all-day Semester Exams – Half Day- Final...
Semester Exams – Half Day- Final...
Dec 19 all-day
Thursday, December 19 (Half Day- Final Exams) Period 2 7:25-9:05 Semester Exam Nutrition Break: 9:05-9:15 Period 4 9:20-11:05 Semester Exam
all-day Semester Exams – Half Day – Fina...
Semester Exams – Half Day – Fina...
Dec 20 all-day
Friday, December 20 (Half Day – Final Exams) Period 6 7:25-9:05 Semester Exam Nutrition Break: 9:05-9:15 Period 8 9:20-11:05 Semester Exam
- “Calling all Mavericks, Did you know that creating a project portfolio is essential when applying for schools and jobs in the STEM field? Science Fair Club would like to offer you the chance to build something cool (free of charge) for your portfolio and compete for a chance to win $50 in gift cards. Visit […]
- “Hey Mavericks! Environmental Awareness Club will be selling succulents during both lunches starting 12/9 through 12/13. Each succulent will be $5. If you want it in a cute little pot it will be $6! We will be selling many types of plants so please feel free to stop by during your lunch period and see […]
- Pre-registration is now open! You have until December 30th to complete and update your Academic Planner in Infinite Campus and turn in all forms to the Counseling Office. An email was sent to your school email with instructions on how to complete your pre-registration. Make it a great day Mavericks!
- Seniors – The deadline to apply for the Nevada Seal of Biliteracy is December 20. This is an award for Seniors who can demonstrate literacy proficiency in one or more languages in addition to English. This award is available for almost ANY language, not just Spanish or Chinese. If you have already earned a 3 […]
- Students can complete applications with the following colleges: UNIVERSITY CENTERS: University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) STATE COLLEGE: Nevada State College (NSC) COMMUNITY COLLEGES: College of Southern Nevada (CSN) Great Basin College (GBC) Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC) Western Nevada College (WNC) OUT-OF-STATE 4-YEAR INSTITUTIONS: Dixie State University (DSU) Southern […]