Advanced Technologies Academy - Magnet Open House
If you missed our Magnet Open House you can find a summary of what was discussed with prospective students and their families using the link below.
The mission of Advanced Technologies Academy is to empower a diverse student body to succeed in a competitive world by promoting academic concepts, technological skills, and ethical behavior.
- Mr. Gokul, Mrs. Moore and Mrs. Nyznyk – Tuesdays and Thursdays (8am-11am/12pm-2pm) Ms. Romero – Tuesdays and Thursdays (9am-11am/12pm-3pm) Ms. Romero (A-E) https://calendly.com/romerom/20-minutes Mr. Gokul (F-L) https://calendly.com/gokulr-2atech/20mins Mrs. Moore (M-R) https://calendly.com/jeanne-moore/20-minutes-1 Mrs. Nyznyk (S-Z) https://calendly.com/nyznyk/20min
- Congratulations A-TECH on receiving a prestigious Magnet Schools of America Merit Award of Excellence! This is the highest level of recognition for a magnet school from MSA. Magnet schools are judged and scored on their demonstrated ability to raise student academic achievement, promote racial and socioeconomic diversity, provide integrated curricula and instruction, and create strong […]
- Students can complete applications with the following colleges: UNIVERSITY CENTERS: University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) STATE COLLEGE: Nevada State College (NSC) COMMUNITY COLLEGES: College of Southern Nevada (CSN) Great Basin College (GBC) Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC) Western Nevada College (WNC) OUT-OF-STATE 4-YEAR INSTITUTIONS: Dixie State University (DSU) Southern […]
- WiST is an A-TECH club designed to support women who want to be involved in science and technology fields. WiST is working to connect women at A-TECH with women in the science and tech fields in our community. WiST is also planning a STEM day for other young girls in our community. Join us in […]
- Developers club will be meeting Thursday in room 601 after school, all are invited.