- Hispanic Student Union
Hola Amigos! HSU will be selling candy and chips in the East Wing during assistance period all week until the 20th of September. Meriendas such as gansitos, paleta payasos, and pelon pelo ricos will be sold for only a dollar! Don’t miss out and hasta luego Mavericks!
- College Presentations
Juniors & Seniors: The College & Career Center invites you to attend the following college presentations:
UNR will present on Tuesday, September 17; during 1st period.
CSN will also be here on Tuesday, September 17; during 8th period.
YALE will present Wednesday, September 18; during 1st lunch/5th period.
University of Richmond will visit us on Friday, September 20; during 8th period).
For more information about these college presentations, or to RSVP this event, please see Ms. Miranda at the CCC, room 202.
- UNR Onsite Admissions
Tuesday – October 1, 2019
Sign-Up REQUIRED (15 min one-on-one sessions)
College and Career Center
- Parent Counseling Department Survey
Please complete this survey to help the Counseling Department improve communication.
- PSAT Exam
Wednesday, October 16th from 7:25 AM to 11:00 AM
Rooms TBA by Friday, October 7th
SOPHOMORES: All sophomores will take the PSAT. Sophomores do not pay! Your test is free of charge. You are already signed up!
JUNIORS: Optional, but very strongly recommended for juniors. Juniors sign up with the School Banker and pay $20.00 or pay at the A-TECH webstore at www.atawebstore.com between September 3rd and September 25th
October 7th in the SAC – times TBA.
Contact Mr. Gokul in the Counseling Office
Benefits of taking the PSAT
• Get ready for the SAT to fulfill the College Ready endorsement for the new College and Career Ready Diploma
• Enter the National Merit Scholarship Program for recognition and scholarships
• Prepare with SAT practice recommendations from Khan Academy based on your performance on the PSAT/NMSQT
• See which AP courses you might be ready for by utilizing AP Potential
• Connect with colleges and universities
- Developers Club
Developers club will be meeting Thursday in room 601 after school, all are invited.